J-1 Exchange Visitor

For individuals coming to the US in an approved exchange program

These Visas are designed to promote mutual understanding through educational and cultural exchanges. They enable foreign nationals to come to the U.S. to teach, study, conduct research, demonstrate special skills, or receive on-the-job training.
  • J Visas cover Au Pair programs as well as scholars, professors, students and others.
  • They frequently carry a two-year foreign residency requirement following the completion of the exchange program.
  • Only State Department-designated sponsors are authorized to issue a Certificate of Eligibility for J-1 status. 
Visa requirements are highly complex, and many other rules apply. Let GoffWilson provide the timely advice and thorough expertise you need. Contact us Now.