F-1 Student

For those seeking to attend school full time in the United States

The stay under this Visa must be temporary, and its sole purpose must be to pursue a course of study at a college, university, seminary, high school, elementary school, or language training program.
  • The student must intend to return to his or her country once studies are concluded.
  • However, at that point, the student may be able to change status.
  • The student may be eligible for work authorization, work-study programs or other professional training, typically arranged through the school’s international office.
Visa requirements are highly complex, and many other rules apply. Let GoffWilson provide the timely advice and thorough expertise you need. Contact us Now.