I Visa Information Media Representatives

For foreign press, radio, film or other information media workers

The worker must have an employer with its home office in the foreign country. He or she can be employed directly by the foreign entity, or by a U.S. branch or subsidiary. The foreigner must apply for the Visa at the U.S. Consulate abroad.
  • The length of stay granted is for the duration of employment. 
  • The person must be engaged in informational or educational reports or films.
  • Commercial activities such as films and advertisements are not covered by this Visa.
Visa requirements are highly complex, and many other rules apply. Let GoffWilson provide the timely advice and thorough expertise you need. Contact us Now.