O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visa

For talented or acclaimed individuals who may not qualify in other work-related categories. This is a useful alternative to the H Visa for artists, athletes, entertainers, and business people without professional degrees. It can also be used by scientists and educators.
  • The Visa authorizes admission for the event or activity in question, initially for three years and then extendable in one-year increments.
  • Foreigners cannot self-petition for this status; a U.S. employer or U.S. Agent must file on the foreigner's behalf.
  • The petition is filed in the Immigration Service Center area where he or she will work.
Visa requirements are highly complex, and many other rules apply. Let GoffWilson provide the timely advice and thorough expertise you need. Contact us Now.