B-2 Visitor

For tourist activity, social visits, and other similar purposes

This is the most widely used Visa for entry into the U.S. for pleasure. In addition to tourist activity and social visits, B-2 Visas may cover medical treatment, participation in conferences, short courses of study, and more.
  • Foreigners often use this Visa if their country of origin is not a member of the Visa Waiver program, or if they plan to stay longer than three months.
  • However, the length of stay is usually no more than six months.
  • Extensions may be granted if the purpose of the visit has not yet been fulfilled.
Visa requirements are highly complex, and many other rules apply. Let GoffWilson provide the timely advice and thorough expertise you need. Contact us Now.